[mythtv-users] Problem with NBC & FOX - Comcast

A Desai ashu.desai at gmail.com
Thu Apr 5 16:04:10 UTC 2012

I live in the Northern Suburbs of Chicago - McHenry/Round Lake Comcast.
Since like a couple months, I suddenly am having *really* bad Fox & NBC
recordings. They were just fine, and one day, out of the blue, they both
started getting choppy. I see choppy video and bad audio.

I made sure that it wasn't because multiple recording were going on. It's
always those two channels, nothing was changed from my end. It isn't the
VDPAU - i copied those recording to my Windows box, and they still turn up
bad.

Did anything change with these two channels? Do I need to do anything to
get it fixed? Anyone else having a similar issue?

Any help to troubleshoot is appreciated.

mucho Thanks,

Ash.

--
http://about.me/adesai