[mythtv-users] Gentoo 0.24.2 mythbuntu theme?

Tom Dexter digitalaudiorock at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 20:58:03 UTC 2012

On Mon, Apr 2, 2012 at 1:15 PM, Tom Dexter <digitalaudiorock at gmail.com> wrote:
> Yea, I was finally able to download the themes I wanted, but that
> theme download certainly seems to be extremely hit and miss.

Question:  I wanted to download, and play around with some
customizations, to the Archlight theme.  I just tried like about 15
times to download via the theme chooser and simply *can't* get it to
work.

I also just spent quite a bit of time trying to find out how/where I
could download it manually to no avail.  Is there somewhere I can
download the Arclight theme for 0.24.2 manually??

Tom