[mythtv-users] Hauppage Nova-T-500 losing remote on reboot

birchley giles gbirchley at blueyonder.co.uk
Mon Apr 2 12:50:32 UTC 2012

You're right that it's a realtively minor PITA, however this sort of thing
niggles me ;)
I'm surprised there's no way to force reload of the firmware at boot time.
I note there's a kernel option-

reboot=cold

But adding this to my kernel line in grub doesn't solve the problem. Maybe
the syntax is wrong... it's listed as reboot=[c]old -
maybe it's because I have a Phenom II and this option is deprecated...?

Giles