[mythtv-users] How to configure a HVR-1300 for analog TV

Tony Sauri hoiho.nz at gmail.com
Sun Apr 1 09:24:06 UTC 2012

On Sat, 31 Mar 2012 23:32, Thorsten Wilms wrote:
> That is, the initial channel does work, with reasonable picture quality
> and audio, but:
> - the audio stream is down-sampled somehow (as if it was played back
> with a too slow rate, only that the tempo seemed right).

My suggestion is to look at the setup of the Recording Profiles.

I think that when you allow the defaults to be applied the audio sampling rate
is 32000. However I was seeing Log messages like this in the backend Log

SampleRate: Attempted to add a rate 32000 Hz, which is not in the list of
allowed rates

So I always change the Sample Rate to 48000 and the messages disappear.

Hope this helps

Tony