[mythtv-users] Too much time on LiveTV change

Nick Rout nick.rout at gmail.com
Fri Sep 30 06:18:43 UTC 2011

On Fri, Sep 30, 2011 at 7:25 AM, Jay Ashworth <jra at baylink.com> wrote:
> [...]

Exactly

I was just about to gird my loins to explain the delay, then read your
post. In short Josu should see the archives.

If he has seen a CHANGE in behaviour, or sees a difference depending
on a myth version or card difference, then it is worth him persevering
with more info. However if it is a general problem, it is probably
just a corollary of myth's design.

For the record the post I was thinking of, and which i suspect you wer
referring to is here:

http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/users/490612#490612