[mythtv-users] HD channels work but all the others are garbled

Keith Vance keith at take88.com
Thu Sep 29 12:51:38 UTC 2011

I installed mythtv from these repos. Is there a different one I should use?

deb http://ppa.launchpad.net/mythbuntu/0.24/ubuntu natty main
deb http://ppa.launchpad.net/mythbuntu/testing/ubuntu natty main

Before I installed these, I couldn't even tune the non-HD channels. Now I can tune to them but the picture and audio is all a mess.

Thanks,
Keith