[mythtv-users] Hacking a Hauppauge pvr350 to generate ACPI wakeup?

Marc MERLIN marc_mtv at merlins.org
Sun Sep 25 05:07:34 UTC 2011

If I put put my HTPC to sleep (suspend to RAM), is there a hack for the
Hauppauge cards so that they generate the right PCI signal to wake up a
system in standby mode when it receives any valid IR code?

(pretty much just like an ethernet card can wake up a PC when it gets a
magic wake on lan packet)

Thanks,
Marc
Microsoft is to operating systems ....