[mythtv-users] New icon (pixmap) for panel buttons

Steve Briggs zzybaloobah at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 23 16:09:05 UTC 2011

Thanks for the suggestion.
So... I should find out who at Fedora manages the RPM?

And, the image WAS hacked.... maybe I should have made that clear.
But... take that image and scale it to your typical 30 or 40 pixel tall button.
It's way more readable than the original.  And, at that resolution,  you can
no longer tell that it's a hack.

Thanks,
Steve