[mythtv-users] Mass video metadata update help in .24

digid myth digidmyth at gmail.com
Thu Sep 22 13:07:42 UTC 2011

I solved this after pulling out lots of hair!

I had all the CRON jobs turned off, I double checked.
The option to scan new content was turned off on all three fronds, but it
was still scanning and updating. Out of desperation I turned it on on each
front end saved the configuration, then went back in and turned it off.This
seemed to fix the problem. The front ends are PXE boot and running
Mythbuntu, they were upgraded from .23 fixes to the latest .24

Dale