[mythtv-users] USB tuner with svideo input?

Terjesen Jens Peder Jens.Peder.Terjesen at devoteam.com
Wed Sep 21 14:59:04 UTC 2011

Nick Rout wrote:

> [...]

I don't know what kind of antenna that would be needed, but the input frequency to DVB-S receivers is in the region 0.95 GHz to 2.1 GHz.
The LNB at the dish converts/mixes down the frequency from about 10 - 12 GHz sent by the satellites to between 0.95 GHz and 2.1 GHz that is sent via coax cable to the receiver.

Jens