[mythtv-users] uPNP Album Art

Alastair French alastair at scfnet.co.uk
Wed Sep 21 14:05:18 UTC 2011

I have a new install of mythtv 0.24 running on OpenSuSE 11.4. At the
moment I only have it serving audio but that works, however I can't get
the album art to display on uPNP clients.

The mythfrontend displays the art OK but I assume that is because it is
getting the info directly from the database. Each folder contains the
file folder.jpg and it is readable by everyone. When playing each track
has the artwork but that is in the ID3 tag info I believe.

I have probably missed something very simple but I have no idea what.
Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Alastair