[mythtv-users] Prioritize new episodes...

Tom Furie tom at furie.org.uk
Thu Sep 15 17:01:05 UTC 2011

On Thu, Sep 15, 2011 at 09:33:21AM -0400, George Galt wrote:

> My issue is that I **want** it to re-record episodes that it has
> already recorded and that were expired from the system.  I don't
> believe I've found a setting that says "treat expired recordings as
> 'delete and re-record'"  The system seems to always treat them as
> "delete (and do not re-record)".

Hmm, I thought the default was to re-record expired shows that weren't
marked as watched. I know there's a setting to re-record watched shows
that expire. Perhaps your rule has "Don't record if this would exceed
the max episodes" set?

Cheers,
Tom

--
I've known him as a man, as an adolescent and as a child -- sometimes
on the same day.