[mythtv-users] Web based 'cutpoint' editing.

Robert Logan bert at p3rf3ct.com
Thu Sep 15 15:26:09 UTC 2011

Hopefully, it will get submitted when its 'cleaner', and as an
enhancement. mythweb is where I drew some ideas for how to get to the
internal Db data. Otherwise, it should go onto any box running a
webserver and perl ... as noted, one of the things to get done nicely.

And strangely, it works fine from my HTC Desire ...

bert