[mythtv-users] Transcode Job Options Listed Twice

Scott & Nicole Harris snharris99 at live.com
Tue Sep 13 23:54:57 UTC 2011

This is something that has been with me since the get go 0.18.  I think it
disappeared for a while somewhere in the 0.22 line, but came back pretty
quickly.  If I go to Watch Recordings>Select a Program>Job options>Begin
Transcoding some options are listed twice, so I get...

Auto Detect
Auto Detect
High Quality
Medium Quality
Low Quality

I have hunted through the tables and I can't find anything that appears to
be doubled up.  Anyone else seen this and/or know how to eliminated it?

Thanks,
Scott