[mythtv-users] What Tuner Did a Recording Come From?

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Sun Sep 11 00:31:11 UTC 2011

On 09/10/2011 08:11 PM, Nick Rout wrote:
> Thanks Mike, how does one incorporate this into the status page? Do I
> have to edit mythweb to call this script?

No need to edit anything.  Just use mythtv-setup to configure it.  See:

http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/Miscellaneous_Status_Information

and, feel free to check out:

http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/Category:Miscellaneous_Status_Information_Scripts

for a couple other scripts.  I have mine set so my status page shows me
all the conflicts on the schedule so I can go resolve them, as described
at http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/Myth_upcoming_recordings.pl (just without
the --plain_text arg) as well as a list of all shows recorded in the
last 24 hours (I'm actually using the misc_status_info.sh script in the
Miscellaneous_Status_Information page).

Mike