[mythtv-users] Frontend with multiple optical drives

Adam Jimerson vendion at gmail.com
Sat Sep 10 02:10:50 UTC 2011

I have a front end, running MythTV 0.24.1, that has two optical drives, one
is a Blu Ray drive and the other is a DVD drive, every time  I launch Myth
frontend it prompts me to "Select a Drive" and lists the two optical drives.
 Is this intended behavior, if it is it is very annoying and increases the
time the frontend takes to load.  It wouldn't be so bad if the drive
selection "sticks" between instances and can be changed from the settings
menu for the frontend.