[mythtv-users] scheduler settling with conflicts where they are resolvable

Gary Buhrmaster gary.buhrmaster at gmail.com
Fri Sep 9 22:37:20 UTC 2011

On Fri, Sep 9, 2011 at 22:27, Brian J. Murrell <brian at interlinx.bc.ca> wrote:
> I suppose I could have chosen the all tuners on host given that i only
> had the one host with tuners and it seemed like an equal option.  Next
> time I will do that, given that i want my indicies back down at 1.

Have not looked at the code, but in mysql you need to do a
"truncate table" (likely used to delete all tuners on all
hosts) to reset the autoincrement value.  A
"delete from ... where ..." (likely used to delete tuners
on a specific host) will not reset the value (you can issue
an appropriate sql stmt to reset it if you want).