[mythtv-users] {Disarmed} SV: HD-PVR, 0x17, And the color/hue/etc-settings.

Jan Johansson j2 at mupp.net
Fri Sep 9 22:02:09 UTC 2011

>Yes, see the note on the wiki page about downgrading to 1.5.7:
>
>http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/HDPVR<http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/HDPVR>

Yeah, I did see that. But i figured that since i ONLY use the HD-PVR, I should be able to find settings that "work" since I do not have to consider other tuners.

However, If i want to downgrade, I assume I need to wipe the old FW somehow (I assume the installer will comment on the current FW being newer?)

But, I cannot find a doc to hint me how to do that?

...or CAN you just downgrade from a newer version?