[mythtv-users] Possible 'holy grail' of frontends?

James Hall Hall.JamesR at gmail.com
Wed Sep 7 02:39:10 UTC 2011

Hah, if it brings any levity to the conversation.. I'm still running a
Sempron 2600+ with an older Geforce 6200 AGP card. I do fine with 1080p
Mpeg2 streams of my local tv stations. (Of course, it's a big noisy system
and I doubt Bluray is possible. How are you guys doing that anyways? Was
there a decss for bluray?)

I would kill, KILL, for an Athlon X2 or one of the newer dual-core Atom
processors. I don't need them for what I do though.