[mythtv-users] Audio Sync Issues with HD-PVR.

Devin Heitmueller dheitmueller at kernellabs.com
Mon Oct 31 17:26:15 UTC 2011

On Mon, Oct 31, 2011 at 1:13 PM, Chris Porter <hoodlum7 at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Mon, Oct 31, 2011 at 6:02 AM, Jan Johansson <j2 at mupp.net> wrote:
>>

>> >If it is true you would have to be running the version of the Linux
>> > kernel where the problem is fixed.
>>
>> Well, I suppose that
>> http://linuxtv.org/wiki/index.php/How_to_Obtain,_Build_and_Install_V4L-DVB_Device_Drivers
>> would work. Thats how I run curently to have _any_ support for my HD-PVR.
>>

> This would certainly work.

Bear in mind that while a patch has been submitted to the linux-media
mailing list, it has not yet been merged upstream (and given the
backlog could be several weeks).  So don't go upgrading your firmware
yet unless you're familiar with manually applying patches to the
media_build tree!

Devin

--
Devin J. Heitmueller - Kernel Labs