[mythtv-users] CBS sucks!

Scott and Nicole Harris snharris99 at live.com
Mon Oct 31 12:55:27 UTC 2011

> Yep, that brought them a lot of eyes. However, we didn't see any of the
> other networks fold because of it. It might be a lot of money, but it
> obviously isn't enough that it put a serious hurting on the other
> networks.
>
>       --Matt

CBS didn't fully "recover" until they got the AFC contract.  Besides, it's not about "not folding", it's about making the maximum profits, which having the NFL contract does.  Along those lines, CBS doesn't give a rip if you're missing the end of 60 Minutes that you recorded on your PVR.  In fact, it probably makes the a little giddy because they HATE PVRs and what it does to their commercial visibility....