[mythtv-users] concatenating recordings?

Craig Huff huffcslists at gmail.com
Sun Oct 30 23:06:27 UTC 2011

On Sun, Oct 30, 2011 at 2:48 PM, Thomas Boehm
<mythtv-users at lists.boehmi.net> wrote:

> You could enable the getdeb repository to get a newer version than the
> one in the Ubuntu repository.
>
> http://www.getdeb.net/updates/Ubuntu/10.04/#how_to_install
>
> At least that's where I got avidemux from.

Actually, I already had that repo enabled.  Tried to reinstall, but it
didn't help.  Seems at least one required package is a lower version
than the one I already have installed.  Hummpf.

Enough twiddling.  I'll just watch the two segments after combining
them into a playlist and then delete them afterwards, maybe with the
re-record option in case there's a dropout between the two pieces.

It'd still be nice to know how to do this without having to go through
serious gyrations to get things done.  (grumbling to self as closing
e-mail session)

Craig.