[mythtv-users] X-Factor Scheduling Snafu

Kris B. krisbee at krisbee.com
Wed Oct 19 13:09:42 UTC 2011

  I am in deep with the wife... X-Factor last night was
  scheduled
  (according to Schedules Direct) to run from 8-9:30pm, EDT,
  October 19th,
  2011.  In actuality it ran 8-10pm...
  1. Did anyone else have this issue?
  2. What can I do to prevent this?  Should I change the command
  from
  mythfilldatabase to mythfilldatabase --dd-grab-all?  I have
  about 40
  channels programmed.  In mythweb, I can see useonairguide is
  checked...
  is that ok?
  Thanks in advance

On Wednesday, October 19, 2011 1:40 PM, "Richard Morton"
<richard.e.morton at gmail.com> wrote

  Are you using eit over the air or schedule direct listing
  source?

I am using Schedule Direct, no EIT listing.
--
Kris B.
[1]krisbee at krisbee.com