[mythtv-users] Hash symbol instead of card number in upcoming recordings

Mike Holden mythtv at mikeholden.org
Tue Oct 18 18:29:04 UTC 2011

I've recently built 0.24 from source to get a patched version for
BBC HD audio issues here in the UK. It's a clean build, apart from
that one patch.

I've noticed that now, some of the card id values in the Upcoming
Recordings screen show a hash symbol - that's a pound symbol, for
you foreigners ;-)

This appears to be for card numbers with 2 digits.

The issue persists across several themes, including Terra,
MythCenter-wide and Graphite.

Has anything changed in 0.24 over the last few months, or could this
be an issue with something I've built? I was previously using the
last builds for Fedora 15 through atrpms, which has seen no updates
for a couple of months or more.

Current version:

[mike at jewel mythtv]$ programs/mythfrontend/mythfrontend --version
MythTV Version   : v0.24.1-96-ge89d6a9-dirty
MythTV Branch    : fixes/0.24
Network Protocol : 63
Library API      : 0.24.20110505-1
QT Version       : 4.7.3
Options compiled in:
 linux release using_alsa using_oss using_backend
using_bindings_perl using_bindings_python using_dvb using_frontend
using_hdhomerun using_hdpvr using_iptv using_ivtv
using_joystick_menu using_lirc using_mheg using_opengl_video
using_opengl_vsync using_qtdbus using_qtwebkit using_v4l using_x11
using_xrandr using_xv using_xvmc using_xvmc_vld using_xvmcw
using_bindings_perl using_bindings_python using_mythtranscode
using_opengl using_ffmpeg_threads using_live using_mheg
--
Mike Holden