[mythtv-users] HD Homerun Prime Scripting

Ozzy Lash ozzy.lash at gmail.com
Mon Oct 17 04:31:51 UTC 2011

On Sun, Oct 16, 2011 at 12:12 AM, Kirk Bocek <t004 at kbocek.com> wrote:

> Here's my first shot at the script. I'm sending it to the list as an
> attachment. Not sure if it's going to get scrubbed or not. Let me know what
> you think. I'd love some feedback.

I tried it out, although I commented out the UPDATE to the database.
(Good thing too, as I hadn't put the correct sourceid in, and it would
have updated the wrong source). It might be good to put in a flag to
turn off writing to the database.

It also seems to me that you could get the channels from the database
by using a "select channum from channel where sourceid=X" where X is
the sourceid to be updated. (That is how I got my channel list).

It did point up a few channels that I have wrong.  Some of them would
be fixed by the update from the script.  I did find a few where I have
multiple entries for the same channum which I need to fix.

I'll play around with it some more, and see if I have any other suggestions.

Thanks,

Bill