[mythtv-users] quad hdhr?

Matt Harrison iwasinnamuknow at genestate.com
Sat Oct 15 12:15:12 UTC 2011

Just got a dual HDHR from ebay to replace my ailing USB tuners. A breeze
to set up and seems to be working flawlessly. I'm just a little confused.

I added two tuners in the backend setup, one for each aerial input. The
backend status on mythweb however shows 4, but only 2 unique ID numbers.
Is this actually a quad HDHR?

If it really is a dual then will myth try to use 4, thus failing to
record sometimes? If it is really a quad then the product descriptions
(the desc for this model is no longer on the site, just got it off
google) are quite misleading.

More curious than anything but I'm sure one of you guys will know :)

Thanks

Matt