[mythtv-users] Questions re: Schedules Direct and channel lineups

Doug Young goofdad at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 18:52:50 UTC 2011

Recently (and I don't know for how long it's been going on for sure
...) I've been getting channels back that I have disabled in Schedules
Direct.  I end up deleting these channels manually after doing a
mythconverg.

I've tried deleting the channels through mythweb, deleting the
channels through mythtv-setup, deleting all Video Sources and readding
... and it still keeps happening.

Is this a bug in mythtv?  SchedulesDirect?  How do I tell?

Thanks!
--
Doug