[mythtv-users] HDMI-CEC ?

Dan Wilga mythtv-users2 at dwilga-linux1.amherst.edu
Tue Oct 11 12:57:55 UTC 2011

On 10/10/11 5:55 PM, Anthony Giggins wrote:

> Thats awesome now if only nvidia would come to the party and enable
> CEC the mythical convergance would be coming together nicely!

Based on what's been said previously, and my own research, it's probably
not nVidia's fault. They just provide the main chipset and software
driver; it's up to the card manufacturer (Zotac, Sparkle, ASUS, etc.) to
implement CEC in hardware. But, to save a few pennies, almost none of
them currently do so.