[mythtv-users] Status of mythfrontend on (gulp!) Windows ?

Raymond Wagner raymond at wagnerrp.com
Mon Oct 10 17:46:28 UTC 2011

On 10/10/2011 13:31, Richard Morton wrote:

> You can build the frontend for windows. I guess a poke around the wiki
> will get you started. I have never tried and as far as I know there is
> not a binary distribution of the frontend for windows.

There is not an official binary distribution for any operating system,
Windows included.  However, just like on Linux and OSX, third parties
have taken it upon themselves to provide such binaries for Windows.
There is at least one such binary distributor listed on the wiki.

http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/MythTV_on_Windows#Unofficial_Windows_Pre-Builds