[mythtv-users] Few seconds missing in recordings (progress with analog overlapping?)

jeetu.golani at gmail.com jeetu.golani at gmail.com
Wed Oct 5 18:14:14 UTC 2011

Hi Mike,

Thanks so much for writing in :)

Well I set in an start early and end late time of 3 seconds under
General (Advanced) and I've managed to close this gap a little bit :)

However there is still a perceptible loss :(

I know the question of overlapping recordings on the same channel,
same analog tuner has been raised many times on this forum. The
general consensus seems to be that current mythtv versions don't do
this for analog and with digital tuners multirec is an
option....however I was wondering (hoping) if there was any work being
done or considered to provide something similar for analog tuners even
if it is not as fully functional as multirec?

Thanks everyone here for taking the time :)....appreciate it :)

Bye for now