[mythtv-users] Problem Audio on Freeview HD BBC Channels

Jean-Yves Avenard jyavenard at gmail.com
Mon Oct 3 21:13:01 UTC 2011

On Tuesday, 4 October 2011, Simon Jones <sijones2010 at gmail.com> wrote:

>  well, I found the change they did, here

According to the bug report, the bugs was fixed, marked as not fixed then
fixed again. So I'm guessing the fix is made of more than one commit

>  got trunk and altered the file but when I tried to compile it failed
>  at some other place, it did compile FFmpeg ok tho, so would anyone be
>  willing to try it for me?

It was my intention to actually looked into back porting that change as it
affects the audio and I know how difficult a resync is.

If someone could provide a sample of the original content revealing the
problem: a sample with a change of audio config it it.