[mythtv-users] OSX Video Playback problems

Christian Reynolds cyberdoc at astro.cmreynolds.org
Mon Nov 28 15:33:36 UTC 2011

Hello,

Thank you scram69 for the link http://www.avenard.org/files/mac/MythFrontend-0.24.1-jyavenard-intel-10.6v0.24.1-167-g7dc43af-dirty.dmg

That took care of my issue... the remote is working perfectly, and the audio is wonderful.  I wish that the file / link could be posted to the wiki.  The one thing
that I found distracting in looking for a solution was verifying dates / version numbers to make sure what I was reading applied to 0.24.1 release, and not
something from the deep past that may have already been fixed.

Thank you again to all of the developers and the community.

Christian