[mythtv-users] Re-record without deleting?

Jim Stichnoth stichnot at gmail.com
Sun Nov 27 16:23:30 UTC 2011

Is there a way to have a program re-record without first deleting the
original?  I have a collection of episodes that I transcoded, but I'm
not happy with the result and I'd like to record them again next time
they come around.  In the meantime, I don't want to lose the original.
 If the recording rule is still active, does this technically involve
removing the program from oldrecorded while keeping it in recorded, or
does duplicate matching also check the recorded table?

Jim