[mythtv-users] Reliability of HDTV flag in Schedules Direct

Nicolas Riendeau knight at teksavvy.com
Thu Nov 24 18:40:53 UTC 2011

Hi!

> I can't say for certain why the listings are wrong.  I know what
> Schedules Direct sent me is wrong.  If it was wrong because they screwed
> up or TMS sent them the wrong value or the station sent TMS the wrong
> value I cannot say.

Have you compared what you got from SD with the info shown on the TV
listings of zap2it.com?

Zap2it = TMS so if the problem is also present there it would suggest the
problem is on (or the broadcasters' side) and if it's not present it's
either on SD or possibly MythTV side (which would surprise me but it's
possible...).

Have a nice day!

Nick