[mythtv-users] UK Freesat Channel 4 HD off air / moved?

Andre mythtv-list at dinkum.org.uk
Wed Nov 23 10:36:15 UTC 2011

On 23 Nov 2011, at 11:13, Paul Gardiner wrote:

>> I've just checked here.  BBC HD fine, C4 HD no lock.  Looks like the same problem
>
> And here too. Maybe worth a retune.

I already had the 21200 Astra 1N service tuned so renamed that as Channel 4 HD last night, a retune isn't really practical away from home over a 3G connection! It seems to be recording ok but had to use xmltv for schedule as there didn't seem to be any eit received, probably a retune when I get home will find the eit.

I was tempted to switch before I went away for work...

Andre