[mythtv-users] Fedora 16 for mythTV?

Phusion phusion2k at gmail.com
Sun Nov 20 20:28:05 UTC 2011

On Thu, Nov 17, 2011 at 10:48 AM, David Watkins <watkinshome at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Yes, looks good on the frontend for me too.  Except I cant get timedLogin to
>> work for some reason.
>
> Are you using gdm for your timed login?
>
> I had problems (on Fedora) because everything I read suggested that
> you need to set AutomaticLoginEnable and TimedLoginEnable true in
> custom.conf.
>
> In fact AutomaticLoginEnable needed *not* to be set.

Yesterday, I did a new install of Fedora 16 on a front-end system and
so far the only thing that I've haven't gotten to work is the suspend
button on the remote. The kernel is 3.1.1-2, lirc is 0.9.0-3 and the
remote is a MCE. I'm using devinput. From the command line I'm able to
suspend-to-ram, but not using the remote.

echo mem > /sys/power/state