[mythtv-users] HDHR Prime setup question

Aaron Klein klein.aaron at gmail.com
Thu Nov 17 21:23:28 UTC 2011

I had difficulty because when doing the setup the tuner field was pre
slugged with the value of 0 or 1 only.  The updated fixes release
allowed the free entry of a number so I could setup the third tuner
identified as tuner 2.  I would say if you went to try to configure
the tuners and you could not put your own value in 0,1 or 2 in the
tuner field if you selected to conifgure it by IP manually then you
will need to update your fixes release.