[mythtv-users] Anyone gotten 64bit flashplayer 11 working with Mythtv?

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Thu Nov 17 02:13:32 UTC 2011

On 11/16/2011 07:39 PM, Anthony Giggins wrote:
> Has anyone gotten Flash Player 11 working with Mythtv?
>
> I currently have version 10 working correctly however if I upgrade
> mythfrontend crashes
>
> In either mythnetvision or mythbrowser under version [0.24.1-3.md12
> (e89d6a9f7e)]
>
> I get a Backtrace
>
> http://pastebin.com/PYkNUYhC
>
> Should I log a bug for this

Nothing we can do to fix a bug in a closed-source, proprietary plugin.

> or is it something unique to my setup?

What Qt version?  I'm guessing it's < Qt 4.7 (which has a workaround for
the fact that Flash 10.1 and above are missing a line of code required
to properly initialize a plugin and that Adobe doesn't care to fix).

http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/dev/444456#444456
and
http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/dev/444509#444509

Mike