[mythtv-users] Merging Storage groups (mythvideo)

Greg greg12866 at nycap.rr.com
Wed Nov 16 20:09:24 UTC 2011

    I have had my system setup to use storage groups...I have lots of TV
series episodes that I ripped to my hard drives, I have them spread over
3 hard drives....I have been using symbolic links to make them  appear
in mythvideo under one menu titled TV_Series...
  My question is, can I somehow combine theses into one menu like I have
been doing, using just storage groups with out the symlink's?

The way I have it set now is:    /mnt/video1/TV_Series/  and the other
dirs contents symlinked to that dir...It worked OK,but seems pretty
sloppy...

My directory structure is /mnt/video1/TV_Series/
/mnt/video2/TV_Series/   /mnt/video4/TV_Series/

I would like to combine them if at all possible .