[mythtv-users] MythmetadataLookup again

dekarl dekarl at spaetfruehstuecken.org
Wed Nov 16 18:35:40 UTC 2011

try this please http://xmltv.tvzon.se/, if you're lucky (xmltv ids matching 100%) you just need to change the link to the channels.xml.gz in your .xmltv config file and run "mfdb --refresh-all --refresh-today"

While it seems to not provide correct episode titles for house on tv4 I know that Joakim tries hard to provide episode titles instead of numbers.

SWEDB: http://xmltv.tvsajten.com/xmltv/displayfile.html?tv4.se_2011-11-17
TVZON: http://xmltv.tvzon.se/xmltv/displayfile.html?tv4.se_2011-11-17

here's the code for the importer

and here's the augmenter that pulls in tvdb, notice the specific words about TV4 ;)

I bet Joakim will be all ears if you can come up with some logic to match the year+episode to the real episodes.