[mythtv-users] Some analog cable channels are wrong in listings

Jerry mythtv at hambone.e4ward.com
Tue Nov 8 13:28:33 UTC 2011

On Tue, Nov 8, 2011 at 7:41 AM, F.B. Parker <fbp.mythtv at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Mon, Nov 7, 2011 at 2:44 PM, Jerry <mythtv at hambone.e4ward.com> wrote:
> > Did you delete your lineup on the Schedules Direct page
> > and then add it again?  That refreshed the channel list
> > and cleared things up for me.  I was told to do that by
> > one of their techs.
> Thank you for your reply!
> Was that all you did? Did you also run
> $ mythfilldatabase
> or
> $ mythfilldatabase --dd-grab-all
> from the command line?
> I filed a ticket with Schedules Direct and they got back with me in less
than two hours.   I had to click the “Re-Add All Lineups” in the Schedules
Direct lineup editor to refresh the channels and then edit my lineup at
Schedules Direct to enable the new channels.  After that, I deleted and
re-added the video source from mythtv-setup, then ran mythfilldatabase.  I
wasn't aware of the --dd-grab-all option so I didn't use it.  After
mythfilldatabase ran, I got the new channels.

I started out convinced that I was getting erroneous data from Schedules
Direct only to find out that I should have started there in the first
place. :)

Sorry I didn't make myself more clear when I wrote that reply.

Hope that helps!
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.mythtv.org/pipermail/mythtv-users/attachments/20111108/358157a7/attachment.html 

More information about the mythtv-users mailing list