[mythtv-users] Live TV Browsing starts on the wrong channel (channel 2 every time) when first switched on

Jerry mythtv at hambone.e4ward.com
Sun Nov 6 13:29:01 UTC 2011

Some additional information:

I have a Hauppauge PVR-250 in this machine.  There is a warning in the log
which might be of interest:

*********************** WARNING ***********************
 ivtv drivers prior to 0.10.0 can cause lockups when
 reading VBI. Drivers between 0.10.5 and 1.0.3+ do not
 properly capture VBI data on PVR-250 and PVR-350 cards.

I'm not sure which ivtv driver I have -- it's whatever is compiled into my
Fedora 15 kernel (2.6.40.6-0.fc15.i686 #1 SMP).

LoadFromScheduler(): Error, called from backend.

Here is my mythbackend.log -- http://pastebin.com/ne674hcU
and mythfrontend -v important,general -- http://pastebin.com/FGqmgSFH

I hope that gives more information than my last post.

Thanks again for any help!

Jerry