[mythtv-users] A bit of a re-post. Mythwelcome does not shut down my system

Jan Johansson j2 at mupp.net
Sat Nov 5 14:28:09 UTC 2011

>Have you checked the shutdown command that is set in the backend setup?
>The setting is "Server halt command" and I have it set to "sudo shutdown -P now" in my system.
>If it uses sudo you also have to set up the sudoers file.
>Perhaps you have some command in there that no longer works or your sudoers has changed ...

As shown in my database dumps, the commands are set. (they are also shown in mythwelcome).
If a command "was not working" you would see the countdown reach 0 and then "nothing" (I have had that in the past)
But, as I stated, the countdown never starts at all.

Sudoers has not changes. No packages on the system has been updated. Only mythtv.