[mythtv-users] Your themes

Josu Lazkano josu.lazkano at gmail.com
Fri Nov 4 20:36:40 UTC 2011

Hello all, I have a working MythTV system thanks for this list people.
Now I am using it every day for recordings and livetv.

Now that is stable I want to start to change it with themes. I am
actually using Blue Abstract theme:

This is a great and simple one, but in some parts is hard to read the
information, special on the guide data. I am looking for a very simple
and clear fonts.

Similar to this:

I check all themes on the wiki, I see the MythCenter-wide, it is
clear, but it has lots of borders and there is lots free spaces, I
want to see as clear as possible the texts, I am using a 1080p TV.

Are you using some cool theme? Would you show some screenshots?

Best regards.

Josu Lazkano