[mythtv-users] epgdata.com and map channels (sid/nid/tid) to xmltvid

Markus Schulz msc at antzsystem.de
Tue Nov 1 13:41:25 UTC 2011

hello,

i want to switch from EIT-EPG data to the commercial service from
epgdata.com (xmltv-grabber tv_grab_eu_epgdata).
But to use a xmltv-grabber i need to add the korrekt xmltvids to all my
channels.
I've found some old discussion regarding a automatic conversion from the
serviceid+networkid+transportid to the corresponding xmltvid
(@rfc2838id).

I've found a sample xml
(http://www.bucksch.org/1/projects/various/xmltv/lineup.de.xml) and a
proposal from Ben Bucksch
http://wiki.xmltv.org/index.php/LineupProposal2.

Are there any progress on this topic?
Or more complete xml files in the above format? (then i can use my xslt
script to transform the sample xml to update-sql-statements.)

regards
msc