[mythtv-users] Changing language label on audio track

Ian Evans dheianevans at gmail.com
Tue May 31 03:52:57 UTC 2011

Adding further to something I said in my thread "One show keeps going
to descriptive audio in English AC3 2ch" is there any utility that
will allow me to relabel an audio track in a MythTV file either
individually or as a batch or user job?

As I said in that thread, one of the networks I record off of is
sending out their main audio track as "Undetermined" instead of
"English", so myth is defaulting to playing the descriptive video
track which does have the English label.

It affects the WAF of playing those shows as the missus has to
remember to start the show, quickly pause, and change audio tracks.