[mythtv-users] Recent Drive Purchase from Newegg -- (10x WD2002FAEX-0)

Frank Phillips frankalso at gmail.com
Fri May 27 20:48:22 UTC 2011

On Thu, May 26, 2011 at 4:53 PM, jedi <jedi at mishnet.org> wrote:

> Amazon seems to be an improvement. Each drive in a multi-drive order is
> packed in it's own box with plastic standoffs (or whatever you call those
> things). If there were a problem, I would already have a suitable box on
> hand for a single drive RMA.

I too was impressed by a recent Amazon single-drive shipment. Here is a
picture of their improved packaging for OEM drives:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/customer-media/product-gallery/B0042SGDVG/ref=cm_ciu_pdp_images_1?ie=UTF8&index=1

Much better than the bubble wrapped and thrown in the bottom of a box with
other parts that I've had from Newegg.