[mythtv-users] No matching programs warning with mythweb and firefox

emarkert at aim.com emarkert at aim.com
Thu May 26 19:18:55 UTC 2011

>My best guess is that the on the Firefox browser session, you have specified a "Show group" or "Show recordings" filter.  Ensure these are at "All groups" and "All >recordings".

Thanks.  I was only being shown the Show Recording drop down.  So, I decided to watch some live tv, and lo and behold I get the Show Groups drop down and no longer get the error.

What's weird is that once I did this I saw that there was the current live tv entry and a leftover live tv show entry from the day before.  I stopped watching live tv and was left with one entry that I deleted.  It now is behaving properly.

May be some leftover database entries from the debian packagers?

Anyway, it seems to be fixed