[mythtv-users] installing drivers for the PCTV nanoStick T2 290e

Duncan Brown mythtv at duncb.co.uk
Thu May 26 13:15:29 UTC 2011

On 26/05/2011 10:49, Nicolas Will wrote:
> On Thu, 2011-05-26 at 10:30 +0100, Duncan Brown wrote:
>> Just waiting for Mr DHL then I'll know for sure!
> same situation here, it is in the Parcelforce delivery van!
>
> Nico

Well, Mr DHL has been, and its a great success!

The drivers loaded without problem as soon as I stuck it in, and Myth
recognised it no problem. Scanning was perfect, and I'm getting a great
signal from it here in Cardiff.

All the HD channels work perfectly, and tuning is just as fast as my
DVB-T cards and HDHR. My box is powerful enough to run the HD channels
with Advanced x2 and they look gorgeous.

Thanks for the help

Dunc