[mythtv-users] Mythfrontend Sementationn Fault -- Fedora 14, Mythtv 0.24-7

Javier Perez pepebuho at gmail.com
Tue May 24 07:36:22 UTC 2011

How do I mark this as solved?

For this to work I had to do two things.
1. Create a second mythtv profile.
    In addition to the normal .mythtv directory under the mythtv user home
page, I added a new .mythtv-vnc directory.
    This directory holds a new config.xml file and I set up the startup
sequence to make sure that MYTHCONFIGDIR
    points at the right directory depending on how I am accesing the system:
.mythtv if through the main console,
    .mythtv-vnc if I am accesing it through vnc.
2. Change the ServicePort, SSDP and SearchPort as shown in here:
    http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/dev/298527#298527
    http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/users/469806#469806

Thanks everyone!

Javier